20 marzo, 2016

I'm back♥



Hello hello  , I'm back, yayyy!! and in my first post I want to show these beautiful things that gives us  The We  Role Play this month of March , Do not miss it my loves ;)

Credits:

Skin**Hush * Lelutka Head Applier - Jasmine - Makeup1 - Vanilla
Dress and Scarf* N-Uno - Dina Dress // BLack* NEW!! Exclusive at We  Role Play
Eyes* Clemmm - I'm Tired Eyes*NEW!! Exclusive at We  Role Play
 Cecil Wristbands *[Azuchi] *NEW!! Exclusive at We  Role Play
Diadem* Zyn ~ Freya's - Black * Exclusive at  Fair Play
Hair [^.^Ayashi^.^] Kogitsu *NEW!! Exclusive at We  Role Play
sword* :BAMSE: Bushido - Darkness*NEW!! Exclusive at We  Role Play
Pose*!bang – seraph*NEW!! Exclusive at We  Role Play

March 2016 Super Final Map
♥♥♥♥♥
Find more news on our facebook page


Enjoy ♥ 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...